Spirituality of the Borromeans with a graphic representation:
- The life of contemplative prayer- the Borromean Sister lifts up her eyes, heart, and hands toward the center of her life, which is totally directed to the Heart of Jesus, the sea of mercy.
- The vow of Constant Mercy- the Borromean also directs her service of charity to every need she finds.
C - Charity - love to neighbor
H - Humility
S - Simplicity
Spirit of family – Holy Family
Joy in God – St. Francis of Sales
Fidelity to the Church and to the Pope – St. Charles Borromeo.
From the Church, which we lovingly call “our mother”, are born the rivers of grace necessary for our supernatural life:
- In Baptism with the three theological virtues of Faith, Hope and Love
- In Confirmation it strengthens us in the longing for Holiness, and the unity between us in order to give testimony of Christ
- In Consecration to God through the vows of Chastity, Poverty and Obedience